“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change”
Innovation and creativity begin with taking deliberate steps to change the way we think and the way we work with one another. On an organisational level, it involves building an ecosystem that supports a culture of learning from failures. Once these foundations are set, a structured methodology can unleash the potential for groundbreaking outcomes to take shape.
Getting Started: Design Thinking covers the fundamentals of Design Thinking: process, mindsets, and behavioural principles. Through the divergent and convergent steps of the Design Thinking process, participants develop familiarity in using frameworks and tools to work through a real world project challenge. Reflection on behaviours and practices that worked on a personal and team level are also key parts of the programme.
Who is it for?
- Those looking for a breakthrough in the way they see and approach challenges.
- Teams in need of a way to manage frictions and leverage differences for greater wins.
- Those who are looking to move up the career ladder and are in search of a competitive edge.
What Will You Gain:
- Tools and techniques to approach problems systematically and creatively.
- An approach to maximise collaborative outcomes in a team setting.
- A shared language to implement user-centric solutions in your team’s projects.
Duration: 3 Days
Fee: RM3,900 (HRDF claimable)
Next Session: 1-3 April 2020
7-9 July 2020
22-24 September 2020
1-3 December 2020