d.school Malaysia is hiring!
We’re looking for talented individuals to join our dynamic, multidisciplinary team.
Eligible applicants must fulfill the following criteria:
Executive - Operations Management
- Assist in programme logistic preparation from start to end
- Assist in accounting record, collate documents, prepare purchase order and purchase requisition
- Assist in providing operational support to organisation
- Graduate of Operations Management, Business Management or others related course
- Experience in logistic management and procurement will be advantage
- Good communication both written and oral skills
- Attentive to details and has a sense of urgency
- Enjoy dealing with figures and account
- • Knowledgeable in using MS Applications (365, MSOffice Suite)
- Support our departments (Operations, Programme, Partnerships & Revenue) in our rapidly growing organisation’s initiatives
- A methodical thinker who always bears current objectives in mind
- Committed to bettering his/her work by critically assessing feedback given
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Curious to dig deeper and proactive in taking action
- Bachelors Degree Undergraduate/recent graduate
- Willing to learn
- Interest in Education and Innovation
- With prior experience in this field.
- Able to work independently.
Digital Marcomm MeisterWe are looking for a T-Shaped Marketer to help attain new leads and customers via digital brand presence and LinkedIn-driven campaigns. You will be in charge of all external, online acquisition marketing, managing the strategy, execution, and optimisation across channels.
About the Role: Etching a strong brand presence? LinkedIn Marketing? Google Banners? ROI? Do these terms get you pumped? Do you enjoy running campaigns using bleeding-edge digital marketing technology? What if you’re given minimal digits worth of marketing budget to hone your skills? Ready to take on this challenge?Have a penchant for boundless knowledge and information obsessed — in the name of simplifying it for everyone to digest (including a 5 year-old!)?
- Research: Constantly learn cutting-edge marketing practices in the industry, and figure out how they can be leveraged on our current platforms.
- Conversion Hacking: Responsible for optimising conversions along the different platforms
- Analyse the performance of digital campaigns and compile internal reports & strategies to boost ROI. Discover breakthrough ideas in theworld of paid advertising and help implement them in our various marketing platforms
- Innovation and Growth Process Implementation: Following design thinking methodology, prioritise the most impactful ideas from your ideation & research, and execute fast.
- Reporting & Analytics: Reporting on important metrics from Google Analytics, internal webinar platform, HubSpot (email) and any other 3rd party tools that may be implemented.
- HTML & Design: Setting up landing pages, sales pages and pixels for conversions. Testing new designs, layouts in the name of improving conversions.
- Excellent command of English
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Marketing, with a good foundationin digital and social media marketing.
- A growth mindset, proven analytical ability with high attention for detail
- Self-motivated with a hunger for curiosity and an innate ability to execute rapidly while learning on the go.
- Deep knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including social network advertising (LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Facebook).
- Experience in handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
Your application must include: Your resume in PDF format.Include links to work samples such as decks, software, analytics, or writing you may have so we can see proof of your talents.
IN RETURN, WE PROMISE:
- A collaborative learning environment that inspires your creative confidence
- The chance to be part of an organisation that develops meaningful solutions by putting users at the forefront of all our endeavours
- Random karaoke sessions
- Free coffee every morning!