d.school Malaysia is hiring!
We’re looking for talented individuals to join our dynamic, multidisciplinary team.
What is your main role?
As a Programme Manager, you will be reporting directly to the Director of Programmes . Your main responsibility is to provide comprehensive and integrated management, coordination, and delivery of all programmes delivered by d.school Malaysia, aimed at audiences in both the public and private sector, as well as Executive Education programmes.
The Programme Manager will work closely with other (future) Partners of d.school and the Director in developing and delivering relevant Design Thinking programmes and content. This includes (and is not limited to) the development and/or maintenance of relations within d.school Malaysia, the HPI network and external stakeholders.
What are your duties and responsibilities?
- Co-manage the design, development and delivery of d.school pilot programmes for current and new users
- Co-design the content and delivery of Design Thinking programme content with the Director, Account Manager, and the coaching team.
- Assist the Director in liaising with industry partners and clients from both the private and public sector in defining challenges and programme scoping
- Lead Design Thinking workshops at d.school or client venues
- Lead and manage coaches and facilitators Coordinate programme advertising and promotion. Synthesise insights from existing programmes and implement improvements for better quality and effectiveness moving forward Oversee and organise all logistical and administrative activities associated with the running of each programme
- Conduct extensive research and derive meaningful insights on market needs
- Use “Job Application: [Job Title] as your email subject
- Include a cover letter motivating your application
- Attach your updated Curriculum Vitae (CV)
An application which does not comply with the above requirements will be regarded as incomplete. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
IN RETURN, WE PROMISE:
- A collaborative learning environment that inspires your creative confidence
- The chance to be part of an organisation that develops meaningful solutions by putting users at the forefront of all our endeavours
- Random karaoke sessions
- Free coffee every morning!