“Get closer than ever to your customers. So close that you tell them what they need well before they realize it themselves.”
Accurately defining your users’ pain points is critical in guiding consequent problem-solving. How do you decide what information is important? How can you make sense of the varied sources of information to land on a problem statement? With the right probing technique and tools to make sense of this data, the process becomes a lot more manageable.
Deep Dive: Understand Your Users is a deeper exploration of the Empathise and Define stages of Design Thinking. The core focus is on understanding user pain points to guide decision making. As such, additional tools that specifically centre on making sense of information, and translating them into an action plan is covered.
Who is it for?
- Those faced with ill-defined problems.
- Those who are at a roadblock on knowing what problems to focus on.
- Customer-facing teams that are looking for additional tools to up their service experience. Note: Prior Design Thinking experience is required to fully benefit from the programme. You are required to present proof of this experience upon signing up.
What will you get?
- A deeper understanding of user needs, and what really matters to them.
- Better mastery on probing into user motivations.
- Clarity on how to act on derived insights.
- The ability to confidently reframe an ill-defined challenge.
Duration: 2 days
Price: RM 2600 (HRDF claimable)
Next session: To be announced.