"The longer you're not taking action, the more money you're losing"
Many great ideas never end up seeing the light of day for a variety of reasons. Whether it is analysis paralysis, a misappropriated weightage on feasibility, or the lack of confidence in testing the idea as a concept; ideas that lay dormant on a shelf, do not benefit anyone.
OverviewDeep Dive: Beyond Ideas is a deeper exploration of the Ideate, Prototype, and Test stages of the Design Thinking process. The focus is on generating testable ideas. Guided by the purposeful use of ideation tools and techniques, the programme helps participants take action and make meaningful pivots, inspired by user stories.
Who is it for?
- Those who are struggling to move forward on taking action in their projects.
- Organisations interested in rapid execution, as would be the case for development teams.
- Organisations who are interested in developing a culture of trying first, experimenting, and learning through feedback. Note: Note: Prior Design Thinking experience is required to fully benefit from the programme. You are required to present proof of this experience upon signing up.
What will you get?
- The ability to take inspiration from any kind of source to move forward or make meaningful pivots.
- Techniques to gather rich feedback from testing
- The confidence to iterate or pivot prototypes after making sense of users’ feedback.
Duration: 2 days
Price: RM 2600 (HRDF claimable)
Next session: TBC